Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paro

Strike. Yes, for my last week of classes, the country is on strike. This means I do not have my final week of evaluations or goodbyes with my students. Bummer. Hopefully, when my father and I return here in December classes will resume.

Otherwise - I am packing and preparing to meet Bob in Peru! The goodbyes here will be mixed with excitement for the future and tears for moving from this place we´ve called home for four months (more for the people than the location). Richard arrives on Friday - Kat, Richard, and I will depart for Peru that night. Chris will leave a day or two later and meet us in Cuzco. I cannot wait to see dad at the airport! It will be our first adventure on our month long father-daughter tour of South America.

After Peru, we will return to Calama then head to Argentina!

No comments: