Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dating

For the second time, a teacher has asked me out...third party style.

The scene: Teacher A talks to me while I wait for class to start. He asks about my health and recommends a stomach medication for my illness. Our nice conversation winds down and he leaves for his class. Teacher B then greets me and chats with me about my health. She then adds that Teacher A plans to ask me to dinner. She tells me he's a "very nice boy," a former student of the school, etc. She asks: will you go to dinner? I respond, "Teacher A is so kind to ask..." I avoid an answer. Last night, Rodrigo told me that Teacher C was commenting on how Teacher A should not be so obvious regarding his interest in me.

Entonces (so)...apparently most of the faculty knows this will go down at some point this week!

Hopefully you're laughing as you read this!

No comments: