Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wild Saturdays in Calama


Good day! Yesterday started with pancakes (Safeway brand mix...which you can buy here in Lider) and a peach/apple sauce. Chris, John, Rodrgio, and I then shared an hour long English/Spanish lesson. We dined on pasta and fried potatoes (with Safeway brand 4 Cheese Pasta Sauce...yes, another item you can buy here in the grocery store). We walked to town to get John's haircut and then walked back to drink hot chocolate and sing kareoke. Yes, I realize you all are jealous of this rockstar life. I hope you enjoy a few photos, video, and fabulous audio!

Today - I walked around town and now will spend the next few hours creating a lesson plan for this week and sorting my itunes...which experienced a mishap this week.

Enjoy!

The Location: my house in Calama
The Characters: John (Washington State), Chris (Australia), Michelle (California), Rodrigo (my host brother), and Leslie (my host mother)
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcatherinelambert/CalamaSaturdayNights#

No comments: